DynapowerUSA RMA and Limited Liability Warranty Policy:
All RMAs must include the following or the package will be rejected and returned to you at your cost:
- Product is purchased from DynapowerUSA.
- Original condition with no physical damages.
- All accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, etc.
- Original UPC/serial number intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase).
- All RMA Request Forms (PDF) can be submitted to DynapowerUSA’s RMA department at firstname.lastname@example.org and valid RMA numbers will be provided by DynapowerUSA.
Additional RMA and Limited Liability Warranty Policies:
- All products sold by DynapowerUSA have a one (1) year manufacturer warranty, excluding any chassis included in transaction.
- Limited warranty is extended only to the customer whose name is shown on the invoice.
- Returns must be received by DynapowerUSA RMA department within ten (10) days after issuance of RMA number.
- DynapowerUSA does not offer any credits or refunds.
- Only damaged or defective products will be accepted under the DynapowerUSA RMA and Limited Liability Warranty Policy. Under no circumstance will our responsibilities extend beyond the repair or replacement of the purchased products.
- Damaged Product Returns: Shipments received with visible damages must be reported to DynapowerUSA RMA department within three (3) calendar days of the delivery date.
- Defective Product Returns: DynapowerUSA only provides repairs, and unless the item cannot be repaired, a replacement. DynapowerUSA will repair a product within the warranty period if it proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or material under normal use and service conditions.
- All returns under warranty will be processed within thirty (30) business days after returned item is received by DynapowerUSA.
- The limited warranty does not cover products which are damaged by accident, improper installation, misuse, lightning, fire, water, or other acts of nature.
- The limited warranty does not cover the product if it has been altered or repaired by anyone other than DynapowerUSA.
- DynapowerUSA will not be responsible for any accessories or items stored on or integrated with the products returned to DynapowerUSA under any warranty.
- Customer is required to ship the product under warranty with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from being physically damaged during transportation, or customer will be responsible for any losses or damages incurred from transportation. DynapowerUSA will not be responsible for any losses or damages during transportation from the customer to DynapowerUSA.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping expenses. Repaired products will be shipped at DynapowerUSA’s expense if the customer paid for the return shipping to DynapowerUSA.
- DynapowerUSA is in no event, including negligence, liable to customer for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, the loss of profits or loss of use, for any matter relating to the transaction, whether based upon a claim for breach of transaction terms, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise.
- Under no circumstance will DynapowerUSA’s total liability in connection with a transaction to exceed the purchase amount in US Dollars.
This RMA and Limited Liability Warranty policy is subject to change without notice.
Further questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com